TC Electronic is happy to announce the VirtualEQ Station PC application, which is free of charge.
As an add-on to the EQ Station and the MotoFader 64, the VirtualEQ Station is a powerful tool that enables the user to work directly and operate the EQ Station from a PC platform.
With this virtual EQ Station, it is possible to control all of the EQ Stations that are hooked up to a network, directly from a PC, laptop or tablet PC. It is even possible to use standard wireless network technology during calibration of the PC and the EQ Station.
The VirtualEQ Station is designed with ease-of-use in mind. The interface is based on an intuitive design saving precious time for the user. All GUIs found in the VirtualEQ Station are taken directly from the EQ Station’s QVGA interface, which means that the user won’t have to learn a complete new program from scratch. All the parameters and tweaking possibilities found and learnt on the EQ Station, are readily available in the VirtualEQ Station.
The parameters that are operated via the encoders and buttons on the EQ Station, has been laid out in a slick overview column on both sides of the screen.Minimum requirements:
Instructions on how to install
- Windows 2000 or XP
- Pentium 500 Mhz
- Minimum 16 MB of RAM
- 800 x 600 resolution with minimum 24 bit color
- Ethernet (10/100 MBit)
- 10 MB free harddisk
Extract downloaded zip file in an empty folder.
Run the setup.exe.Click to enlarge
Follow instructions.How to connect the EQ Station and the VirtualEQ Station!
- You need a PC, a cross-over Ethernet cable and the VirtualEQ Station.
- Connect the PC to the EQ Station using the Ethernet IN connector of the EQ Station.
- Set the TCP/IP address manually at the PC to: 192.168.001.105 (Do not set the IP address on the PC to the same IP address as the EQ Station). Set the subnet mask to: 255.255.255.0
Click to enlarge
- Check at the EQ Station, System/Network page that the TCP/IP address is set to: 192.168.001.100 (This address will differ when EQ Stations are networked together) and that DHCP are turned off. Set the subnet mask to: 255.255.255.0
- Run EQStation.exe on the PC.
- When PC and EQ Station are connected, the Network LED on EQ Station lights and VirtualEQ Station opens the Global view page.
Click to enlarge